PING G Le2 Fairway Woodsview other products
The eight-position loft adjustability in the G Le2 fairway wood is a key feature in helping you find the right settings for your game, whilst a faster maraging C300 face offers greater ball speeds and more accuracy on off-centre hits.
Key features and benefits include:
- Internal weighting promotes right-to-left spin for a straighter flight
- Significantly higher MOI for added stability and forgiveness through impact
- Faster maraging C300 face for faster ball speeds
- Slightly shallower face helps launch the ball higher
- Lighter club weight makes it easier to swing
- 8-lobe adjustable hosel to adjust loft angles
- Available in 3-wood (19), 5-wood (22.5), 7-wood (26) and 9-wood (30)
The adjustability of the G Le2 makes this the perfect club to dial in to your specific requirements. Order yours today so we can you booked in for a custom fit and have you launching the ball with ease.